FreeCharge wallet balance to Bank account Transfer, Freecharge Cash to Bank account. FreeCharge.com Launched a New Option “Transfer to Bank account”, Yes Now you can Transfer your FreeCharge Credits to your Bank account instantly without Any Charges.
Also There is No Minimumt amount limit, You can transfer minimum Rs 10 to a maximum of Rs. 5,000 to your bank account in a single transaction. In addition, the limit on withdrawal to your account per month is Rs 25,000 for All User no matter you are KYC user or not. How to Transfer FreeCharge Balance to Bank account.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to Transfer FreeCharge Balance to Bank account:-
1) Firstly goto FreeCharge Website Here
2) Login your FreeCharge account.
3) After Login they ask you To Upgrade your Account and Enter your Mobile Number & Verify with OTP ( One Time Password ).
4) After Verify Click on “Add Money to FreeCharge balance”
In this way you can Transfer your General balance to Bank (not Cashback money). If you want to Transfer your Freecharge Cashback balance to Bank then Try this Article Have a Look:- How to Transfer Freecharge Cashback balance to Bank account
Also See:- Flipkart Big Billion Day Offers (Live 2016).
5) Your Old FreeCharge Credits will Transfer to Your FreeCharge Balance instantly.
6) Now Goto Wallet to Bank Transfer Page
7) Click on “Menu” >> “Banks” >> Enter your Bank account number, IFSC code, Payee Name, Bank Name.
8) Now Goto “Menu” >> “Cash” >> Click on “Withdrawn Money To Bank”
9) Now Select your Bank account and Generate OTP and verify your Number with OTP and Click on “Submit“.
10) That’s it, Your FreeCharge balance will get Credited to your Bank account by FreeCharge instantly without any Charges.
Please Share This Article on Google+ , Facebook or Twitter
Please keep in mind three things:-
1) Money that was added less than 24 hours ago cannot be withdrawn for security reasons
2) Promotional cash given out by merchants cannot be withdrawn to bank
3) You can transfer a maximum of Rs. 5,000 to your bank account in a single transaction. In addition, the limit on withdrawal to your account per month is Rs 25,000.
Tags:- FreeCharge Bank Transfer method, FreeCharge bank transfer Trick, FreeCharge bank transfer official method, FreeCharge balance to Bank account.