ICICI Bank – Register a Biller and Pay Bill for 3 consecutive months and Get Rs 500 Cashback. ICICI Bank has come up with an awesome offer where you will get the Rs 500 Cashback and you have to do is just Register a New biller and Pay bill for next 3 months of Rs 500 each month. The transaction categories included in such offer are Utility bills-Electricity, Gas, Water and Telecom-Landline/ Internet/ Postpaid/ Data card recharge and Cable/DTH recharge. Offer is valid from November 11, 2017 to December 15, 2017. So Hurry up !!
How to Get Rs 500 Cashback on Pay Bill for 3 consecutive months:-
Step 2: Register your biller (It should be new biller)
Step 3: Pay your bill for 3 consecutive months (Same biller)
Step 4: Minimum value of the bill should be Rs 500 or above.
step 5: You would be eligible for the cashback only after successful third consecutive bill payment. The cashback will be credited to your account in 45 days after the third bill payment. ( Offer Source Visit Here )
Terms & Conditions:-
1. “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who is using ICICI bank net banking services and has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
2. “Cashback” shall mean INR 500 (five hundred) cashback given on registration of a new biller and payment of that bill for 3 consecutive months. Minimum value of the bill should be INR 500 (five hundred)
3. “Offer Period” shall mean the period November 11, 2017 to December 15, 2017. Both days inclusive in the period.
4. “Offer” shall mean Cashback given to Customer/s on registration of a new biller during the Offer Period and payment of that biller for three consecutive months.
5. “Order” shall mean a successful transaction made by the Customer on the Website for a specific Product(s)/ Service(s).
6. “Website” shall mean the following www.icicibank.com
7. “Void Transactions “shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /cancelled/ been unsuccessful for whatever reasons on the website of ICICI Bank
8. “Primary Terms and Conditions” shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s rnet banking facility/service.
9. “Products/Services” shall mean the products available on the Website for the Customers.
“Channel” shall mean ICICI Bank Net Banking Service.
10. Customer will get Cashback on registration of a new biller and paying that biller for 3 consecutive months. The transaction categories included in such offer are Utility bills-Electricity, Gas, Water and Telecom-Landline/Internet/Postpaid/Data card recharge and Cable/DTH recharge.
11. The minimum value for the bill should be INR 500 (five hundred).Categories such as insurance, ICICI Bank and other Bank credit card, tax, ESOP, demat, donation and all airtel transactions are excluded.
12. The Cashback will be provided to the Customers within 45 (forty five) days of Customer’s transaction.
13. The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions