ICICIBank – Register on ICICIBankPay via Twitter and Get Rs 100 Amazon Voucher. ICICI Bank has come up with awesome deal and giving Rs 100 Amazon E-Gift Voucher on Registering ICICIBankPay via Twitter. This Offer is valid for All Users who Register on Twitter First Time. Offer is valid from 1st June, 2017 and ends on 30th June 2017. So Hurry up !!
How to Get Rs 100 Amazon Voucher from ICICI Bank:-
1) Firstly goto Visit ICICIBank on Twitter
3) Click on “Follow” button.
4) Send a Direct Message to @icicibank
#reg < Your registered mobile number with ICICI Bank >
For Example: #reg 1234567891
5) Get One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
6) Send a Direct Message with the OTP
For Example: #regotp 123456
7) That’s it You will get the Amazon e-Gift voucher via Secure mail (Net Banking mailbox See Screenshot below for Destination) within 21 days…So Hurry up !! Register on icicibankpay and grab your Amazon voucher today. ( Visit Offer Source Here )
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Offer valid on first time registration on icicibankpay.
2) To avail benefits under the Offer, the user shall be required to register on icicibankpay during the Offer Period from June 1, 2017 and ends on June 30, 2017.
3) The offer is as mentioned below:
Anybody who registers on ICICI Bank’s Twitter Banking Application – icicibankpay gets an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs 100.
4) The offer is valid only on purchases from website www.amazon.in or Amazon mobile app.
5) Amazon voucher code will be sent to the customer within 31 days of registration on icicibankpay.
6) The maximum value of a GC to be provider under this Offer will not exceed Rs 100.
7) Only one voucher per customer can be availed through this offer.
8) The Offer is valid only for select set of icicibankpay User(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
9) Participation in the Offer by the icicibankpay User(s) is on a voluntary basis.
10) The icicibankpay User(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
11) The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.