JioFi At Rs 999 – Buy From Jio.com Or Nearest Reliance Jio Stores, Yes, As i mentioned above about JioFi At Rs 999 – Buy From Jio.com Or Nearest Reliance Jio Stores is of course right. Reliance Jio, the new entrant into the Telecom Industry, has announced a “Festive Celebration” offer for its wifi router JioFi today. Under the festive celebration offer, which is valid for 11 days only, Reliance Jio is offering JioFi device at Rs. 999 compared to its original price of Rs.1,999. So guys why you wait for, Just hurry and buy online or shop it from your Nearest Reliance Jio Stores.
How To Get JioFi At Rs 999 From Online:-Or Online:-
1) First of all Visit Here to Buy JioFi Device at Rs 999.
2) Just Choose Your JioFi and Add it to Cart.
3) Now Login or Sign up for a new account.
4) Now Click on Proceed To payment & Add your shipping address & Pay the amount.
5) That’s it, Your order will be Delivered Soon.
How To Get JioFi At Rs 999 From Offline:-
1) Visit the shop and Buy JioFi at Rs 999 and Submit Your Documents.
2) Now Submit Your Required Documents.
3) After Submitting Document Verify it By Putting your Fingerprint.
4) Now All done. Now Open your jiofi and just connect with your device and play on.
Here Are 10 things to know about Jio’s offer on JioFi device:-
1) The festive celebration offer is available on JioFi M2S model only.
2) The JioFi device can be bought either online from the Jio.com website or through offline channels like Jio stores.
3) If you buy the device online it will be delivered within 3-5 business days, but during the offer period, it may take more than usual time for delivery, Jio said.
4) After you buy the device you have to visit your nearest Jio store with your Aadhaar card to obtain the SIM, and can select the appropriate plan as per your need.
5) Among one of the plans currently on offer, you can get 2GB data per month for 6 months if you recharge the JioFi with Rs. 149 plan, a Jio customer care executive said.
6) You also have the option to get both the device and SIM delivered at home. In this case, you have to provide a copy of your Aadhaar card at the time of delivery.
7) You can do free voice calling if you install the Jio4GVoice app on anyone smartphone and connect that to your JioFi device.
8) The device comes with a 2300mAh battery which can support 5-6 hours of internet surfing.
9) The JioFi device comes with one year manufacturer’s warranty.
10) The Festive Celebration offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, Jio said on its website.
Tags:-JioFi At Rs 999, Buy Now JioFi At Rs 999.