Komparify – Get 10% Cashback when you pay via FreeCharge wallet. Freecharge has come up in association with Komparify and offering flat 10% Cashback when via Freecharge on Komparify. Offer valid from 06th April date till 30th April 2018. Offer is valid once per user. Have a look below !!
How to Get 10% Cashback via Freecharge on Komparify:-
1. First of all, Download Komparify App Here
2. Login/Sign up on komparify website.
3. Initiate a Recharge or bill payment or Buy Gift Voucher.
4. Now Choose Payment method as “Freecharge” and Pay the amount via Freecharge.
5. You will get the 10% Cashback upto Rs 50 in your Freecharge wallet within 3 working days.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Get 10% cashback when you pay with Freecharge on Komparify.
2. Max cashback of Rs.50,
3. Offer is valid once per user
4. Offer valid from 06th April date till 30th April 2018
5. Offer is valid on Web, mWeb & app.
6. Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
7. The entire invoice value has to be settled using FreeCharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
8. In case of complete or partial order/booking cancellation / return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
9. Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 3 years from the date of credit in FreeCharge account
10. In case of order/booking cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
11. This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
12. The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
13. FreeCharge & Komparify reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
14. For any other queries on Komparify, please write to komparify.com/support. For all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer write to [email protected]
15. We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity