Komparify – Get 25% Cashback upto Rs 50 via Paying through “Amazon Pay balance”. Amazon has come up in association with Komparify and offering flat 25% Cashback when you pay through “Amazon Pay Balance”. Offer applicable to first time Amazon Pay users on Komparify.The Offer is valid from 16th October, 2017 to 22nd October, 2017. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
Note:- This offer is valid for those who are transacting First time on Komparify using Amazon Pay Balance !!
How to Get 25% Cashback on Komparify using Amazon Pay:-
1) First of all, Visit Komparify Website Here
2) Login/Sign up on Komparify.
3) Initiate a Recharge, Bill Payment or Buy Gift Voucher.
4) Choose Payment mode as “Amazon Pay“.
5) Pay the amount using Amazon Pay and Get 25% Cashback upto Rs 50 in your Amazon Pay wallet. ( Offer Source Visit Here )
Terms & Conditions (16-22nd Oct):-
1) This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Cheeni Labs Private Limited. (“Merchant”) and Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Cheeni Labs Private Limited. (“Merchant”).”
2) The Offer is valid from 16th October, 2017 to 22nd October, 2017 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3) Under this Offer, cashback of 25% upto INR 50, applicable to first time Amazon Pay users on Komparify, will be provided to each customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Komparify or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
4) Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
5) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6) Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
7) This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
8) This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.