My Airtel App – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Making 2 Different Merchant Payments Offline via UPI. My Airtel App is back again with New Offer for Airtel Users, where you will get the Rs 50 Cashback on Making 2 Different Merchant Payments Offline via Airtel Payments Bank UPI. Offer is valid from 1st November 2018 till 30 November 2018.. So Hurry up !!
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge at My Airtel App ?
1) Firstly Download Airtel Money App Here
2) Install & Open the My Airtel App.
3) Login/Sign up your Airtel Payments Bank account.
4) Initiate a UPI Payment of Rs 100+ to 2 different Airtel Payments Merchant
6) Apply Coupon:- No Promocode required
7) Pay the amount.
8) That’s it, Rs 50 Cashback will be credited in your Airtel Wallet within 7 working days. Enjoy.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The Offer is valid from 1st November 2018 till 30 November 2018.
2. This offer is only applicable for customers who are min. KYC details, full KYC details wallet holders and savings account holders and have a BHIM UPI handle with us
3. Under the Offer :
A. Airtel Payments Bank Customers who pay at any Airtel Payments Bank Merchant using BHIM UPI will receive the cashback
B. Customers have to make payments at 2 different merchants
C. Minimum transaction amount needs to be Rs. 100
D. Both transactions need to happen within the offer period
E. Each customer can avail this offer only once during the offer period
4. Cashback would be credited within 7 business days in the user’s Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account.
5. The above offer is applicable only on offline payments at merchant outlets.
6. Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank wallet holder(s) or Airtel Payments Bank savings account holder(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions
7. Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
8. For further details, please send your queries to [email protected]