Niki App – Get Google Pay Scratch Card of Rs 35-200 on Paying Rs 200 or more. Now Get Google Pay Scratch Card of Rs 35-200 on Paying Electricity Bill Payment of Rs 200 or more. Offer valid for once per user. Offer is Valid from April 1, 2019 to April 30, 2019. So Hurry up !!
How to Get Google Pay Scratch Card of Rs 35-200 on Paying at Niki:-
1) First of all, Download Niki App from Here
2) Initiate your Recharge or Bill Payment of Rs 200 or more.
3) Apply Coupon:- If you have any
4) Choose Payment mode as “Google Pay” and Pay the amount and Complete the transaction.
5) You will get the Google Pay Scratch card instantly which will give you Rs 35 to 200 Amount directly in your Bank.
Terms & Conditions:-
- The Google Pay offer begins on 01/04/2019 and ends on 30/04/2019. In order to avail the offer user needs to choose Google Pay as payment option, in case the option is not visible the user is requested to update the app.
- You must enter your Google Pay UPI ID to be eligible for the offer in case you are using the UPI Payment option on Niki.ai app or web. You will not be eligible for the offer in case you pay using any other UPI ID.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card for this offer.
- Earn a scratch card worth Indian Rupees Thirty-Five (INR 35) to Indian Rupees Two-Hundred (INR 200) for making a single transaction of at least Indian Rupees Two-Hundred (INR 200) during the offer period using Google Pay on Niki. Valid only on transaction made on mobile.
- For Recharges, Bill Payments, Deals and Gift Cards – Users can avail the scratch card only after 2 days. Although the scratch card will be made available immediately.
- For Bus and Hotels – Users can avail the scratch card only after 30 days. Although the scratch card will be made available immediately.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- You understand and agree that Google is not responsible or liable for the fulfilment or provision of any service availed by you from magicpin.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.