Niki App – Get upto Rs 500 Cashback on Paying via PayPal (All Users). PayPal has come up in association with Niki and offering upto Rs 500 Cashback. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account. Offer period from February 1st, 2018 to February 15th , 2018. So Hurry up !!
How to Get upto Rs 500 Cashback on Paying via Paypal:-
1. Create your PayPal account
2. Shop on Indian merchants accepting PayPal (Download Niki App Here )
Use Niki app Refer code: yashveer To Get Signup bonus
3. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 300 to be eligible for the offer
4. Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option
5. Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added)
6. SEE THE TABLE BELOW, CASHBACK WILL BE PROVIDED BASED ON YOUR TRANSACTION AMOUNT. Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date
7. The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal
8. Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing. TO SEE THE LATEST UPDATE, PLEASE VISIT HERE =>> ( Offer Source – Visit Here )
Terms & Conditions:-
ABOUT THE OFFER
a) If Total Purchase# is between 300-1000
CashBack of 150
b) If Total Purchase# is between 1001-1500
CashBack of 250
c) If Total Purchase# is between 1501-2000
CashBack of 400
d) If Total Purchase# is for 2001 and above
CashBack of 500
1. Total Purchase# is the sum of all orders during the offer period (February 1st, 2019 to February 15th , 2019)
Total value of Orders above INR 300 after exchange discount, refunds & cancellations
Also includes orders with multiple items
2. Offer period from February 1st , 2019 to February 15th , 2019
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
1. Create your PayPal account.
2. Offer is applicable for existing PayPal users as well.
3. Pay on Niki.ai with PayPal.
4. Your total purchases will need be for minimum value of INR 300 to be eligible for the offer
5. Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option
6. Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added)
7. Cash Back will be credited to user’s PayPal account by 5 th March 2019.
8. Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date.
9. The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal
10. Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Cashback will be awarded only once per user.
2. You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal.
3. In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies.
4. Check your cashback amount on www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet . In case you have a business account with PayPal, you'll need to download the PayPal app, login and check 'Offers' section in the bottom part of the app homepage to find your cashback.
5. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for
your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
6. The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the
merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
7. The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported
8. The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank. PayPal reserves the right to employ
reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer,
placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You.
10. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.