PayPal 50% Cashback Offer Unlimited Trick for Virtual Cards, All Solution of Problems. Now PayPal allowed All Virtual Cards, We have also added Frequently Asked Questions for problem such as PayPal Return to Merchant Error and much more. Now Grab 50% Cashback upto Rs 200 on Recharge, Bill Payment and Gift Voucher. So Hurry up and avail below !!
How to Get PayPal 50%
Cashback Offer Unlimited Times:-
1. First of all, You need Virtual cards, As of Now All Banks Virtual cards are Working fine, Personally Tried SBI Virtual card, ICICI Memento and Apps like Pockets App, TMW App, My Airtel App, and more. [5-6 days before All Virtual cards was Banned except ICICI Memento]. We have Made a Video below for How to Get Memento Gift Cards.
Over Now – PayPal Cashback not coming, we will update you if Works in Future.
2. To Apply the Unlimited Trick Everytime, You need to Clear Data of your Browser Everytime + Changing IP Address is Must! (Otherwise your Paypal account will not work and will become useless, You have to create new One, if you get this error).
3. Now Create an Account on any Site where you want to Apply this Offer such as Niki, Komparify, Zingoy, bookmyshow.
4. Please Note:- Merchants need Email and OTP Verification while Paypal account doesn’t required any Verification. Only 1 merchant account can be Worked only with 1 PayPal. You need to Create Merchant Account and Paypal account both Everytime.
5. So Just Create Account on Komparify.com or any other.
6. Choose Payment mode as PayPal.
7. Pay the amount via PayPal and You will get the Instant 50% Cashback as Voucher balance (You can see Here) , which can be used for Next Transaction (Applied Automtically when checkout).
Merchant Cashback Terms and Details:-
1. Komparify – Best Site to Buy Amazon Gift cards (My Favorite), 24 hour availablity of Vouchers and Instant Delivered. But But…. PayPal Cashback is coming only when you use MasterCard Virtual card (Not Visa). You can get Mastercard Virtual card from My Airtel App and TMW App and Other Apps/Bank who provide Mastercard Virtual card.
3. Zingoy – Instant Cashback for Visa and Master card both.
3. Niki & Other Sites/Apps – Instant Cashback (May be All cards will work, Not Tried).
How to Create ICICI MEMENTO VIRTUAL CARD (ICICI MEMENTO VCC) – Only for ICICI BANK USERS:-
1. First of all, Visit Here
2. Enter your ICICI DEBIT Card number and 4 digit PIN.
3. On Next Page, Enter Pockets wallet details [Make sure all the details are correct, Once card sent by you will not be reversed as far as i know].
4. Too See the Memento EGift card details, Open your Pockets wallet >> Goto Gift Cards Section >> And View Memento Gift Cards and Select the Cards. (i have Made a Video for All of You).
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Ques:- How Can i change the IP Address?
Ans:- First of all, Check your IP address my Search at Google “My IP Address” google will show your IP address. Now Turn off your Data for 5 Minutes and Turn ON. Your IP Address will be Changed, Please confirm the same by Search at “My IP address”. If not Change, Turn off data for next 10 minutes or more.
Ques:- I am Getting PayPal Return to Merchant Error?
Ans:- Why you didn’t read my 2nd point of this Post? The Answer is Simple Paypal tracked you! You need to clear data everytime + Change IP Address Everytime + If possible give Gap of atleast 10 Minutes. Please Forget this PayPal account, its useless now. Create a New On
Ques:- I am adding Virtual Card but getting error like, You can’t add this card right now or We have added this card to your account, Choose other card to Pay for this transaction.
Ans:- They tracked you again because you are continously buying without Precaution. Please clear data of browser and Change Ip address and be silent for next 20 minutes. Create New Paypal account and add a Fresh Virtual card. Please Forget your Old PayPal account, its useless now.
Ques:- I am getting iFrame error at Paypal Payment Page?
Ans:- Yup, It comes for me as well few days back while using SBI virtual card and Today via Icici Memento cards. Solution is Add Virtual card while signing up for Paypal. For icici memento or pockets vcc users please Enter details at Step 1 page (Payment page) and click “Proceed using OTP”, Enter OTP and Transaction Done OR (Icici/pockets) You can also complete Registration at other apps and come to Paypal later for putting OTP/MPIN.
Ques:- I just used this Offer at Komparify, didn’t get the Cashback. What is the issue?
Ans:- I think you used Visa virtual card, Hence you didn’t get the Cashback Instant and may tak 10 working days (Not Guranteed). If you used Mastercard and still didn’t get Cashback, Sometime it will take 1-2 hours to update your Rs 400 transaction in their transaction history, as soon as it will show, Cashback will be provided instantly.
Need More Help? Drop a Comment, i will try my Best to Help you !!
Terms & Conditions:-
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 on any Indian merchant accepting PayPal to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer is valid only for first transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.
- PayPal 50% Cashback Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
- Offer period from August 11th, 2018 to December 31st, 2018
- The cashback will be in the form a discount. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for details.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
- Create your PayPal account
- Shop on Indian merchants accepting PayPal
- You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer
- Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option
- Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added)
- Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date. Check award email for exact date of expiry of cashback received.
- The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal
- Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer can be availed only once per user
- You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal
- This offer is available on First-Come-First-Serve basis to limited number of eligible customers
- In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws
- The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
- The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported
- The PayPal 50% Cashback offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You.
- Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.