Paytm is now here with an amazing Add money offer for Standard Chartered Card Users only. Now get Rs 50 Cashback on adding Rs 1500 & more in Paytm wallet using Standard Chartered Card. Promo code can be used one time per customer. So Hurry up and get this amazing offer now. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
Note- Applicable for Standard Chartered card transactions only. No other card will be eligible for this offer.
How to get Rs 50 Cashback on adding Rs 1500 to Paytm wallet:-
2) Login / Sign up to your account.
3) Click on “Wallet icon” >> Add Money >> Enter Amount of Rs 1500 or more.
4) Apply Coupon:- SC50
5) Once your Coupon is Applied successfully then Complete the Transaction and make the payment through valid Standard Chartered Cards only.
6) Voila.! You will get Rs 50 Extra Cashback in your Paytm wallet within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Get Rs 50 cash-back on add money of Rs 1500 or more in Paytm Wallet.
- Applicable for Standard Chartered Credit/Debit card transactions only .No other card will be eligible for this offer.
- Promo code can be used 1 time during the campaign period.
- User have to apply promo code in order to get cashback.
- Promo period: 5 days (4th to 8th April, 2016).
- Applicable on Paytm Web/Mobile App/wallet app.
- The Cashback offer is non – transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- Cashback shall be credited in your Paytm wallet within 24 to 48 hours of the loading.
- Clubbing of transactions is not allowed during the offer.
- Cash back will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer for valid Standard Chartered Credit/Debit cards
- In the event sub-orders are cancelled or returned, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount for calculation of Cash back
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- Standard Chartered Bank & Paytm reserve the absolute right to withdraw and / or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer.
- All other terms and conditions of the Cardholder’s agreement shall continue to apply.
- The participation is voluntary and deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein.