Paytm is now here with an amazing Add money offer for Indusind bank Users only. Now get Rs 50 Cashback on adding Rs 750 & more in Paytm wallet using Indusind bank Credit/Debit Card. Offer is valid till 5th Feb 2016. Promo code can be used 2 times during the promo period. So Hurry up and get this amazing offer now. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
Note- This Offer is applicable for Indusind bank Credit/Debit card transactions only. No other Bank card will be eligible for this offer.
How to get Rs 50 Cashback on adding Rs 750 to Paytm wallet:-
1) Firstly Download Paytm App Here
2) Login / Sign up to your account.
3) Click on “Wallet icon” >> Add Money >> Enter Amount of Rs.750 or more.
4) Apply Coupon:- IND50
5) Once your Coupon is Applied successfully then Complete the Transaction and make the payment through valid IndusInd bank Credit / Debit Cards only.
6) Voila.! You will get Rs 50 Extra Cashback in your Paytm wallet within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Applicable for Indusind bank Credit/Debit card transactions only .No other card will be eligible for this offer.
- Promo code can be used 2 times during the promo period
- Offer valid for transactions done between 29th Jan 2016 (00:00 Hrs IST) and 5th Feb 2016 (23:59 Hrs IST), both dates included
- Applicable on Paytm Web/Mobile App/wallet app.
- The Cashback offer is non – transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- Cashback shall be credited in customers Paytm wallet within 24 to 48 hours of the loading.
- Clubbing of transactions is not allowed during the offer.
- Offer will be valid only for the transactions done through valid IndusInd bank Credit / Debit Cards only.
- Transactions done through IndusInd Bank Net Banking, Corporate and Prepaid cards will not be eligible for cash back
- Cash back will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer for valid cards.
- In the event sub-orders are cancelled or returned, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount for calculation of Cash back
- All other terms and conditions of the Cardholder’s agreement shall continue to apply.