Paytm KYC Update – Now Paytm Min KYC is working Fine, Complete Asap. Paytm has Started Minimum KYC again. You have to just Enter your Pan card, Nrega, Passport, Voter id, Driving License with Paytm wallet. You can Also request Paytm executive to visit on your Address and if this Option is not available in your City, So Kindly check Paytm Nearby Option to Find Nearest KYC Centre to Complete your Paytm KYC !!
How to Get Complete Paytm Min KYC or Full KYC:-
1) First of all, Download Paytm App Here
2) Install and Open the Paytm App.
3) Login/Sign up your Paytm account.
5) Enter your Paytm Number and Enter the OTP.
6) Now Select your Document type and Put the Document number and Submit.
7) That’s it, Your Minimum KYC is updated and valid for 1 Year.
Paytm Unlimited Min KYC Trick:-
1. First of all, You should understand about the Pan card Format, The five (5) first characters are letters, followed by four (4) numerals, and the last (10th) character is a letter.
BTABC1234R Try this series, Just replace the Red colour alphanumeric with your choice in correct format.
2. You have to submit any random Pan card number.
3. That’s it, Your Account will be Verified instantly through Min KYC.
How to Complete Paytm Full KYC:-
1) To Complete the Full KYC, Goto On HomePage Click on “Passbook” >> Paytm wallet >> Send money to bank and Enter your Aadhaar Card number and Name and Click on Proceed and Follow the Steps to complete your KYC.
2) You can also goto Menu >> Nearby and Find the Nearest KYC Center to Complete your Paytm KYC Process.
3) Once your Paytm KYC get Complete, You can avail Cashback offers on Paytm.