Free Amazon Gift Voucher
How To Get Free Rs. 75 In Amazon Pay?, Prime Day Offer – Stream Music On Prime Music App & Get Free Rs.75 Pay Balance, Listen Song In Amazon Music & Get Free Rs.75 Amazon Voucher, Listen and Win Rs.75 Amazon Voucher :- Hello dosto 1 new offer has come today, in which you will get a balance of 75 rupees for free from Amazon Prime. To get a voucher for free 65, you have to do a small job, you have to go to your Amazon Prime Music and play 1 song for 30 seconds and you will get a free Amazon Rs.75 Pay Balance.
- Amazon Bigmuscles Quiz Answer Watch, Play And Win RS.10,000
- Amazon Pay UPI – Spin & win
- Amazon Basics Quiz Answer & win 20000 Pay Balance
- Amazon intel Quiz Answers Win 10k Amazon Pay Balance
How To Get Free Rs.75 Pay Balance By Playing Song
- You must have amazon prime membership
- Then you have to download amazon prime music app from plyastore in your mobile
- Then you have to login to your app with your Amazon Prime Member ID
- Then you have to play your first song in Amazon Prime Music app and play 30 seconds
- Then Amazon will Mail come to you that you have got a gift voucher worth 75 rupees.
Conditions Of The Offer:-
- This Contest will start on July 23, 2020 and quit on August 5, 2020 (both days inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
- You ought to move any one music on Amazon Prime Music for the first time, for at least 30 seconds and have an current Amazon Prime subscription or you have to buy Amazon Prime subscription.
- The Offer solely applies to eligible Amazon Prime clients who have been invited via electronic mail from Amazon or seen on web site advertising and marketing involving the Offer.
- Each winner will be eligible to get hold of solely 1 Prize beneath this Contest at some point of the Contest Period.
- This Offer is solely accessible to clients with paid membership to Amazon Prime (excludes Prime free trials).
Eligibility For The Offer :-
- You ought to be an character felony resident of the Republic of India.
- You need to be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
- You must have set India as your present day country.