Samsung Pay – Get Rs 250 Bookmyshow Voucher on 1st UPI Transaction. Samsung Pay is a mobile payment service that works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. From local grocery stores to corner coffee shops to taco trucks, it’s highly secure and simple to use with the latest Samsung Galaxy devices. To avail this Samsung Pay offer just follow the steps below-
How to Get Rs 250 Bookmyshow Voucher on First UPI Transactions:-
1) First of all, Download Samsung Pay Apk File Here
2) Install & Open the Samsung Pay App.
3) Sign up for Account.
Note:- Samsung Pay is currently available on the Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, S6 edge+, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy A7 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2017), A5 (2016), A7 (2016), Galaxy A9 Pro and Galaxy J7 Pro.
4) A user must register and accept the terms and conditions of the campaign offer by clicking on the Bookmyshow offer banner within Samsung Pay.
4) Make your 1st UPI Transaction to any other UPI id or Bank account number via your created @pingpay upi handle
5) You will get the Rs 250 Bookmyshow Voucher within a month from the date of the debit transaction made by the user.
Samsung Pay Terms & Conditions:-
1. This Offer is open to new Samsung Pay users.
2. Users must register on Samsung Pay.
3. This offer is valid from 10 April 2018 to till 30 June 2018.
4. To receive this offer, purchases must be made with @pingpay upi handle
5. A user must register and accept the terms and conditions of the campaign offer by clicking on the Bookmyshow offer banner within Samsung Pay.
6. Only the transactions made after accepting the Terms and Conditions of the campaign promotion are considered as Eligible Transactions.
7. Users Completing their 1st UPI transactions are eligible to get a movie ticket voucher worth INR 250 each.
8. A user can only once during the offer period, earn a maximum of INR 250 worth bookmyshow movie voucher.
9. Movie ticket voucher will be sent instantly within Samsung Pay & will be visible under the ‘Promotions’ Tabs. A user will need to click on the ‘Promo’.