Shopclues & Citrus Cash is offering, Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 100 For Shopping Through Mobile App Or Website Of Shopclues And Paying Using Citrus Cash Wallet, You will get the 100% Cashback in your Citrus cash wallet,
Note:- This offer is Cancelled by Citrus Team, So don’t use This offer Until our Next Update
Maximum Cashback is Rs 100, Offer is valid on 20th September 2015. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
Note:- After using this Cashback offer, you can also Transfer your Citrus Cash to your Bank account using Citrus Cash App
How to Get 100% on Shopclues using Citrus Cash:-
1) Firstly goto Shopclues website Here
2) Choose the Product which you want to buy.
Note:- This offer is Currently Stopped, May be it will work again, we will update you once this offer Starts again
3) Add the Product to your Shopping Cart.
4) Apply Coupon if you have any & Choose the Payment mode “Cash / wallet” and Select Citrus Cash wallet and Pay the amount.
5) You will get the 100% Cashback, Maximum Rs 100 in your Citrus Cash wallet within 1 working days. ( Click Here for Offer Source & Terms & Conditions )
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Offer is applicable only when an order is placed successfully from the website or the mobile app of Shopclues using Citrus Cash as the payment option.
2) Cash back will be provided for 100% of transaction value, up to Rs.100, whichever is lower, on shopping through the mobile app or website of Shopclues using Citrus Cash as the payment option.
3) Products returned by the customer would NOT be eligible for the cashback.
4) A maximum of ONE cash back per customer (identified through a unique mobile number) paying through Citrus Cash can be availed.
5) Cash back offer is applicable on total transaction amount.
6) Offer can be availed by both existing and new users of Citrus Cash.
7) The cash back shall be credited to the Citrus Cash account of the eligible customer the next working day after making the transaction. The customer will also receive an SMS about the cash back credit.
8) Offer is valid on 20th September 2015.