Udio App – Get 15% Cashback on Rs 200 Prepaid Mobile Recharge or above (New users). Udio is the brand new avatar of the ‘Shmart! Wallet’ & comes with a swag of awesomeness, be it about recharges, payments or gifts! For New Users, 15% cashback shall be provided for 2 successful postpaid / DTH Recharge of Rs 200 & above from April 26, 2016 to April 30, 2016. So hurry up and grab this offer. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
This is the same wallet which was called “Shmart” wallet earlier. Now they have rename their app. So, be careful before installing this app as you will not be new user if you have used Shmart wallet.
How to get 15% Cashback on Recharge at Udio App:-
1) Firstly Download UDIO App From Here
2) Register a New account on Shmart.
3) Now goto “Menu” >> Click on “Add Money” Enter the amount which you want to add in UDIO App and complete the transaction.
4) Now Open App again > Click on Mobile/Bill Payments
Please Note:- You need to add Money First to your UDIO wallet and pay the amount using shmart wallet while Recharging don’t do directly Recharge by paying through DC / CC / Netbanking…..
5) Now Enter the Details and Complete your transaction “No Promo code Required“.
6) You will get 15% Cashback in your Udio wallet with in 3 working days.
7) Repeat this same process for 1 time more times and get more cashback.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#SuperRecharge Offer” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offers. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3. This offer would be applicable only on the latest version of Udio Wallet App available on Google Play Store. Customers are advised to go to gl/rOUuKVfor android devices and goo.gl/rOUuKV for iOS devices to check their version and update in case they are not on the new version.
4. The cashback amount shall be 15% (Fifteen Percent) for successful prepaid recharge transaction of Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) & above during the offer period. The cashback amount is subject to a maximum of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty) per eligible transaction.
5. This offer shall be valid for New Users only, i.e. Users who register on Udio App during the Offer Period.
6. The cashback offer is valid only for 2 (Two) eligible transactions per New User.
7. The offer shall be valid from April 26, 2016 12:00:00 hrs to April 30, 2016 23:59:59 hrs. (“Offer Period”) TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
8. The cashback shall not be made instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction. The cashback amount will be directly credited to the customer’s Udio Wallet.
9. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
10. In the event of Udio Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
11. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
12. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
13. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
14. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
15. A Udio Wallet account is linked to a combination of unique customer details and a unique mobile handset. Any attempt to use multiple handsets for login to a single Udio Wallet account or using multiple mobile numbers to login via same handset will be treated as a violation of the T&C and Transerv will have full right, including but not limited to blocking such a Udio Wallet account and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
16. In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, Transerv will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.