Udio App – Get flat 3% Cashback on using Udio Visa Digital Card (All Users). Back to back offers by Udio on using their Udio Visa Digital Card and again is back with Super Spender 2 Offer. In this offer, all the users of Udio will get flat 3% cashback on on using “Udio Visa Digital Card” on transactions of Rs 500 or more. Maximum cashback is Rs 100 and this offer is valid 6th july 2016. So Hurry up and Update your App Now. How to avail this offer ? Just follow the Steps below:-
Note:- This offer is not valid for adding money to www.Freecharge.in , www.Askmebazaar.com and www.zomato.com or for loading funds into any such prepaid instruments.
How to Get 3% Cashback on using Udio Visa Digital Card :-
1) First of all, Download or Update Udio App from here
2) Install & Open the Udio App.
3) Goto Menu >> My Udio Card >> Click on “Digital Card” and then “Activate Now”.
4) Now Set the Pin or Udio password (I preferred udio password because we don’t like to waste our time for generating OTPs)
5) Once your Udio Visa Card is Successfully activated.
Note:- The offer is not valid on transactions using UdioRBL Bank Visa Prepaid Card or Digital Card on www.Freecharge.in , www.Askmebazaar.com and www.zomato.com or for loading funds into any such prepaid instruments..
6) Now Add Money to your Udio wallet using your debit card or Netbanking or Freecharge virtual or any other Virtual cards.
7) Now goto Menu >> My Udio card and get 16 digit number, Expiry date, CVV.
8) Now do Purchasing on any websites in India using Udio Visa Virtual debit card.
Note:- Your Cashback will get credited to your Udio account within 3 working days. (Not Instantly).
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#SuperSpender2” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
2) By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3) The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
4) Udio Wallet is operated by TranServ Private Limited and issued by RBL Bank. It is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments.
5) This Offer would be applicable only to Users using the latest version 2.1.2 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are not using the latest version.
6) Transactions conducted using Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Card or Digital Card will be eligible for the cashback amount of the Offer.
7) All successful card transactions above Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred) will be eligible for 3% (Three Percent) cashback. Cashback will be offered subject to a limit of 2 eligible transactions per user per day. Using voucher balance is not eligible for the cashback.
8) In the event of Udio Wallet account not having sufficient Udio Cash balance, Users would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or any such options made available from time to time.
9) Maximum cashback is Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) per eligible transaction. The cashback amount shall be rounded down to the nearest rupee.
10) This Offer is valid only on successful transactions conducted using the Udio RBL Bank Visa Prepaid Card or Digital Card available on the Udio Mobile App at any merchants accepting Visa Prepaid Cards.
11) The Offer is not valid on transactions using Udio RBL Bank Visa Prepaid Card or Digital Card on www.Freecharge.in , www.Askmebazaar.com and www.zomato.com or for loading funds into any such prepaid instruments.
12) The Offer shall be valid only on successful transactions conducted during June 27, 2016 15:00:00 hrs to July 6th, 2016 23:59:59 hrs. (“Offer Period”). TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the Offer period and terms of Offer without any prior notice.
13) Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
14) Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
15) The cashback shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (SeventyTwo) working hours of completion of the successful transaction.
16) The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offers.
17) TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
18) An individual is permitted to set-up and use only one Udio Wallet. Any attempt to set-up and / or use multiple Udio Wallets by a single individual will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and TranServ will have full right to initiate an action, including but not limited to block such a Udio Wallet and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
19) In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, TranServ will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
20) TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant.
21) Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.