Vodafone Free 4GB 4G Data – For Upgrading Your Vodafone SIM to 4G, Vodafone Free 4GB Data. Vodafone is now offering great offer where you will get Vodafone Free 4GB 4G Data with unlimited 4G speed for 10 days. Well, every day we are witnessing that some or the other telecom service providers are coming up with new and exciting offers to attract the customers. While the telecom service providers such as Bharati Airtel, BSNL, Aircel and others are battling out with each other, the customers, on the other hand, seem to benefit the most. How to avail this offer read our full steps carefully..
How to Get Vodafone Free 4GB 4G Data On Upgrading SIM:-
1) First of all you have to visit your nearest Vodafone store and ask them to upgrade your current SIM to 4G SIM.
2) Document Required – Your ID-Proof
3) After getting the SIM, you will need to send a single SMS from your Vodafone 4G SIM.
4) Go to your message and type a new message. You need to type ‘GET 4G‘ and send it to ‘144.’
5) After sending this SMS you will receive a notification saying that your promotion has been successfully activated.
6) That’s it! Your Vodafone Free 4GB 4G Data pack will be activated free for 10 days.
Vodafone Free 4GB 4G Data Terms & Conditions:-
- Although the offer comes free there are some terms regarding this. Firstly the offer is valid for both prepaid and postpaid users.
- Secondly, you will need a 4G enabled handset and a 4G SIM.
- Users also need the 4G network to make use of the offer.
- Lastly, it is in selected states only.
- Basically, you can check with your customer care if the service is active or not.
More About Vodafone:-
Vodafone India is a 100% subsidiary of Vodafone Group. It commenced operations in 1994 when its predecessor Hutchison Telecom acquired the cellular license for Mumbai. Brand Vodafone was launched in India in September 2007, after Vodafone Plc. acquired a majority stake in Hutchinson Essar in May 2007. From a single Adobe operation base with 31 million customers, the company has expanded its operations across the country to cover all 22 telecom circles and service 180 million customers. This journey is a strong testimony of Vodafone’s commitment and success in a highly competitive and price sensitive market.