How TO Registered old Gurd Game And Win Netflix Subscriptions
- First you have to go to the Old Guard Game website
- Then you have to click on Play Now
- Then you have to be registered in it, if you want, you can also login with your Facebook account.
- Then i have to enter your mobile number
- And then you have to play the game if you score well then you will win the prize
THE OLD GUARD – ONLINE GAMING CHALLENGE OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU DO NOT NEED A NETFLIX ACCOUNT TO PLAY THE GAME OR ENTER.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND WHO ARE OF THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE/JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. U.S. LAW GOVERNS THIS CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Old Guard – Online Gaming Challenge (the “Contest”) begins 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on July 17, 2020 and ends at 8:00 a.m. PT on July 20, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. NO PURCHASE, NETFLIX MEMBERSHIP, PAYMENT OR PROOF OF PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who, as of the date of entry, are eighteen (18) years of age or older and who are of the legal age of majority in their state/jurisdiction of residence. Employees of Netflix, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), Nobox Marketing, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win the Prize. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor will have the right, in its discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsor (including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification). Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification. Eligibility determinations will be made by Sponsor in its discretion and will be final and binding. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO PLAY THE GAME TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, you may access the game by visiting oldguardgame.com (the “Website”). To enter the Contest, you must play the game (”Game”) by clicking PLAY NOW, filling out the on screen registration form and clicking submit (“Entry”). Once you’ve completed registration, you may play the game as often as you wish. All Game plays are subject to verification. All Game plays become the property of Sponsor. You may play the Game as often as you wish in order to obtain your high score to use for Entry and only your highest score will count as your Entry. Entrants who ranked in the Top 10 highest scores will appear on a leaderboard on the Website. Appearing on the leaderboard does not guarantee that you will be a winner. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to play is prohibited. Game plays generated by script or bot are not eligible. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service provider may apply.
4. WINNER DETERMINATION: After the Contest Period has ended, the entrant with the highest individual Game score (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be determined the First Prize winner, subject to verification. The next highest scoring individual will be determined the Second Prize winner and the third highest scoring individual will be determined the Third Prize winner, subject to verification. In the event of a tie, the individual who completed the game in the quickest time will be determined the applicable winner. All wins are subject to verification. Please Note: Any attempt to subvert the Game process or cheat the system or playing by any fraudulent or inappropriate means will result in disqualification.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): First Prize (1): An “Immortal”* Netflix account, awarded in the form of a Netflix code good for 2x Screens for 1,000 months. The First Prize will be awarded in monthly installments for the 1,000 months. Yearly ARV $119.88 as of date redeemed. Second Prize (1): One year of Netflix, awarded in the form of a Netflix code good for 2x Screens for 12 months (ARV: $119.88). Third Prize (1): Six months of Netflix, awarded in the form of a Netflix code good for 2x Screens for 6 months (ARV: $59.94). The total ARV of all prizes is $10,169.82. Netflix codes must be redeemed within one (1) month of activation, which will occur on or about July 20th. If a winner does not have a Netflix account at the time their prize is awarded, they will have to create an account for free at www.netflix.com. Netflix code and account terms and conditions apply. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, due to prize unavailability or for any other reason, Sponsor may award an alternate prize of equal value and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. All federal, state and local taxes on the value of each prize are the responsibility of the winner, if applicable.
7. VERIFICATION/WINNER NOTIFICATION: All winners will be notified via email. Winners will be notified in ranking order. All winners may be required to complete an email address verification form via email within four (4) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be determined. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and determination of an alternate winner. Each entrant represents that he or she will provide accurate and truthful information to Sponsor in connection with eligibility verification. If a potential winner cannot be reached or fails to complete, sign, and return any required documents or material required by Sponsor within four (4) days of attempted delivery, or if Sponsor is unable to verify the potential winner’s eligibility or compliance with these Official Rules, then Sponsor will have the right in its discretion to disqualify the potential winner and determine an alternate potential winner from the next highest scored Game participant (in which event the terms described above will apply to such alternate). Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 1-2 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest Period.
All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Game/Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize.
8. GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Decisions of Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Contest. All Game plays will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Game play/Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest if any aspect of the Contest becomes technically corrupted, and award the prizes to the entrants with the highest individual Game scores (as outlined above) prior to cancellation. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Game play process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor and its agencies and each party’s respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Contest or the awarding of the prizes. Winners hereby release Sponsor, Nobox Marketing, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, agencies, co-branders or other partners, and any of its employees (collectively, the “Contest Indemnitees”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Contest Indemnitees due to or arising out of their participation in the Contest, or use of any prize, or use of their name, likeness or photograph.
9. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in and/or entering the Contest, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor and all other companies involved in the development or operation of the Contest, all other companies involved in the provision of any prize or prize component or the marketing or promotion of the Contest and the directors, officers, employees and agents and contractors of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims and causes of action of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Contest, participation in the Contest, the provision, acceptance or use of any prize or prize component, including without limitation any and all claims and causes of action (a) relating to any personal injury, death or property damage or loss sustained by any entrant or any other person, (b) based upon any allegation of violation of the right of privacy or publicity, misappropriation, defamation, or violation of any other personal or proprietary right or (c) or based upon any allegation of a violation of any law, rule or regulation relating to personal information or data security. Each entrant agrees not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Released Parties. Each entrant assumes the risk of, and all liability for, any injury, loss or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest, the use of the Website, or the provision, acceptance or use of any prize or prize component. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and will not have any liability in connection with, any typographical, printing, production, distribution or other error and may modify, rescind, cancel or revoke this Contest based upon any such error without liability and at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and will not have any liability in connection with, late, lost, delayed, damaged, corrupted or incomplete Entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of Entries or Entry information, or any other human, mechanical or technical error of any kind relating to the operation of the Website, communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage and/or processing of Entries or the administration of the Contest.
10. DISPUTES: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or the provision, acceptance and/or use of any prize or prize component will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (Note: Some jurisdictions do not allow restricting access to class actions. This provision will not apply to entrants who live in such a jurisdiction); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and (d) each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest will be for the recovery of monetary damages only, and in no event will the entrant have the right to enjoin or otherwise interfere with the exercise of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules or terminate or rescind any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the respective rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and any Contest information provided elsewhere (including but not limited in advertising or marketing materials), these Official Rules shall prevail.
11. WINNERS: For the names of the winners, a list will be available after July 25, 2020 and available for 30 days; visit oldguardgame.com.
12. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Contest is Netflix, Inc., 5808 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028.
* ”Immortal” Netflix account will be available for 1,000 months.